View Single Post
Old 10-22-2007, 11:37 PM

Default 88 vs 2 maniacs, turn/river decisions

MP is 40/30/3 maniac who coldcaps w/A8o and 3bets any 2 broadway and pretty much any pair, any Ax, any Kx, any Qxs and a whole plethora of random trash.
CO was seperated at birth and is 40/35/3 and 3bets all the same as MP and more.

Any hand they're in together results in a preflop cap.

Absolute Poker $1/$2 Limit Hold'em - 6 players
Hand Converter Tool from DeucesCracked.com

Preflop: Hero is UTG with 8[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img], 8[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]
<font color="#FF0000">Hero raises</font>, <font color="#FF0000">MP 3-bets</font>, <font color="#FF0000">CO caps!</font>, Button folds, SB folds, BB folds, Hero calls, MP calls.

Flop: (13.50 SB) 6[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img], 7[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img], 2[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] <font color="#0000FF">(3 players)</font>
Hero checks, <font color="#FF0000">MP bets</font>, CO calls, <font color="#FF0000">Hero raises</font>, MP calls, CO calls.

Turn: (9.75 BB) J[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] <font color="#0000FF">(3 players)</font>
<font color="#FF0000">Hero bets</font>, <font color="#FF0000">MP raises</font>, CO folds, Hero calls.

River: (13.75 BB) K[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] <font color="#0000FF">(2 players)</font>
Hero checks, <font color="#FF0000">MP bets</font>, Hero calls.

Final Pot: 15.75 BB
I don't ever fold this PF against these 2 since I'm lightyears ahead of their range and they've been doing this at least twice an orbit.

I think the flop raise was mandatory since they're both probably drawing to 6 outs, but I wonder if a donk check on the turn would have been more appropriate since its now HU and after calling the flop c/r he's going to SD. It's important to note that he WILL BET every time I check on the turn.