View Single Post
Old 10-22-2007, 11:11 PM

Default Re: Should this trade be allowed or vetoed as collusion?

[ QUOTE ]
I don't care what rules you would implemenmt if you could make your own league. I care what the rules of my league state, namely:

1. All league-related transactions will be executed with the intent of improving the owner's team or its standing
within the league.

3. No owner will engage in any action that might be deemed to be collusive (two or more owners agreeing to make moves that benefit one team, but not the other).

This is the standard I have to judge by. Does this trade (throw Garcia in so it's Garcia/LT/Edwards for Driver/Parker/ELi) meet that standard, where one team is clearly expected to be negatively impacted by the trade?

Losing LT seems beyond obviously -EV to me, to the point I'd prop bet at at least 1.5:1.

[/ QUOTE ]

brutal brutal case of sour grapes. Listen go by what these players actually represent. In my pool Eli has 111 points. LT has 147. Parker has 81.

Driver has 89, edwards 124. So in my pool we're talking 316 vs 271 that's FAIR. End of story. If you think it's collusion you're just miffed that this *could* cost you the win.