View Single Post
Old 10-22-2007, 09:54 PM

Default Re: 10-20 QQ vs. UTG limp rr

kirk -

[ QUOTE ]
Flop comes x,x,x and he shoves for twice the pot AI. Assuming that he's not limp-raising with JJ- and not doing this too often with naked A,Ko there's simply no way we're ahead here

[/ QUOTE ]
then why did we call pf? if his range is AA-KK, we don't have set odds nor steal equity. Maybe I'm misunderstanding there, btu the pf error is compounded on the flop; however, if you do not believe them before the flop, I would pay off and "not believe them postflop".
[ QUOTE ]

66%+ of the time since when he's behind he's got 12 outs+ and when we are behind we're drawing virtually dead. And we're usually behind.

[/ QUOTE ]
Ok, we need what, 40% equity? It's really important to put a range like we're ahead X % and behind Y %, because the truth is even if it's slightly ahead / way behind, we're often pot stuck.
[ QUOTE ]

If you take another step back and think what your hand looks like to him (given your history) then you'll realize it's easily QQ+ so no, he's not expecting you to fold here very often.

[/ QUOTE ]
I don't agree, I think the limp raiser thinks the raise/caller has a wider range then that; nowhere did hero say he was mr mcnitty mcnitson.