View Single Post
Old 10-22-2007, 08:09 PM

Default Re: Dexter: 10/21 (Episode 4?)

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Doakes will likely find out first, though he'll do it through his own detective work, IMO. It seems like his side-plot last night gave us a little more insight into his inner workings and I get the feeling he'd actually think more highly of Dexter after finding out.

[/ QUOTE ] mmmm I think the complete opposite. First he stopped stalking dexter when he found out he was at a NA meeting, so its going to be hard for him to find out. Also he was suppose to help the ranger guy because they were both rangers and still refused and shot him. Theres no way he thinks higher of dexter if he finds out hes a serial killer. Sponsor is def most likely to find out. Ritas mom is probably also in the running but I highly doubt he'd actually tell her. I think Masuzaka(sp?) would be my first choice if he was ok with it which Im not sure he would be.

[/ QUOTE ]

Well, I think Doakes not following Dexter around any more will be only temporary. Maybe it's just because we know Dexter is the Bay Harbor Butcher, but Dexter seems way too interested in the breakthroughs in the case, which is normal given the situation (but not for Dexter). It might throw up a red flag for Doakes. Secondly, there's a big difference between killing your wife and killing murderers, especially ones Doakes wanted to take down. I probably chose my words poorly for that last point, I guess I really meant that maybe he'd understand why Dexter was so odd and view him in a different light.

I'd put Deb down as my second choice, followed by sponsor.