View Single Post
Old 10-22-2007, 07:25 PM

Default Re: Post Draft Fantasy Basketball Thread

My best pick: I like the Josh Childress pick. Like Marion, he has a great all around game that doesn't hurt you in any area. His upside may not be top notch, but barring injury he should be a main contributor on my team for years to come.

My worst pick: Don't like the Kapono pick. He probably won't repeat last year's numbers. Ty Thomas and Boris Diaw were still avilable. I also kinda wish I took Dalembert over Battier just for position scarcity.

Best value pick of draft(not my own): Wally Szczerbiak, Ronnie Brewer, and Hilton Armstrong all jump out to me as good late round picks. For earlier rounds I think that Dirk and Caron Butler fell too far. Dirk was my #2 rated player, and I thought about Caron over Allen/Barbosa.

Biggest reach(not my own): Rajon Rondo and its not even close. David Lee, Monta Ellis, Josh Childress, Andrew Bynum, and a ton of others were still avilable.

Crazy "what if" scenario: If Camby had fallen I would've started my team with Marion/Allen/Camby.

Best first 1/2 of draft: Boston Celtics really seemed to have tons of great picks fall to them. I like their draft early on.

Best second 1/2 of draft: I honestly like my own a lot. I really love the Scola/Gibson duo to start off my second 1/2 of the draft.