View Single Post
Old 10-22-2007, 03:09 PM

Default Re: AP thread 872.6 - Statement ITT

[ QUOTE ]
mb,

"I'm really suprised at your view of this situation."

It's just reality. Where is CardPlayer in this? Where is Two Plus Two Publishing? The silence is deafening. It's a big money industry and it doesn't look like anyone with a voice and reach that matters is going to step up. When it's all said and done, it all comes down to money. And there's no money for those players in going after Absolute.

"Your passive approach to the situation is exactly what is going to lead to the outcome you predict. I would think that this is actually a subject you'd be quite interested in uncovering."

I'm not in the poker industry. I'm not an investigative journalist. I have an inherent dislike of cheaters and thieves, but I'm not going to spend any energy in actually fighting this fight, nor do I have any responsibility to do so. There are many people who make their living off of the poker community. I think those people have a responsibility (to a degree at least) to poker players to get rid of players like Absolute in the industry, or at least bring awareness to situations like this. But knowing how the money flows, I doubt that'll happen.

[/ QUOTE ]

Just went to CardPlayer.COM: NO MENTION WHAT SO EVER OF THE AP SCANDAL! but there was a big "Absolute Poker Banner" with jackpot info on the front page. like i said 98% of poker players don't read forums and most of the ones that do don't care! they always figured online poker was rigged anyway.