View Single Post
Old 10-22-2007, 02:18 PM

Default Re: *** OFFICIAL 10/01/07 NFL MNF GAME THREAD (IND @ JAC)***

And actually the more I look at this game the more I like Indy at -3. Even against THE Peyton Manning, JAX feels like a BSP.

"I tell you what Bob, that maw-reece drew feller and fred taylor sure are tough runners. They gonna pound it on Indy all game long. And that Jaguars D? Whoooo----eeeee yessir they sure are tough... too tough for them Colts."

They're getting 154 rushing yards per game but 26, 35, 47, 34, and 18 (against Tennessee), attempts per game. It's not like they are the running equivalent of the Patriot's passing game. They're probably around 4.8 YPC which is really good but they have faced KC, Houston, Atlanta, and Denver, all of whom have worse rushing defenses than Indianapolis.

I think it comes down to whether or not Indy gets on the board early. If they do and JAX has to abandon the running game, they're SOL. The only way for JAX to stay in the game is to not let Indy get a lead, which will be hard because JAX's pass D is middle of the road.

I haven't decided either way yet for sure (may depend on line moves), but I think at -3 I'll be taking Indy.

Bored at work, thought I'd throw this out there.