View Single Post
Old 10-22-2007, 01:30 PM

Default Re: how to play luckbox fishes?

[ QUOTE ]
usually if a table has 3 fishes seated, it pretty much turn poker into bingo, because the fish got anything like a draw, bottom pair, or two over cards, they'll never fold their hand.
HERE IS MY PROBLEM NOW.
i know a few 50+ VPIP with AF less then 1 fishes which i

[/ QUOTE ]

The high VPIP/Low AF are awsome to play against because they call too much when behind and are too weak to raise, isolate & extract when ahead.

I like to try and play as many hands as possible against them when I have position. Don't be afraid to punish them with your big hands PF if they are willing to call 5-8x raises instead of 3-4x. Post flop TPTK and overpairs are getting bet hard until they tell me I'm beat, with AF=1 this usually shows up as the c/c c/r or min raise flop lines.

Any pair, SC, suited 1 gappers are worth playing against calling stations because even when they hit a good hand they usually underbet or try and get tricky slowplaying and allow you to draw cheaply. These are even worth isolating with in position for the "loose PF/ fit or fold post flop" fish because you can often take the pot with a cbet.

Can't help much with tilting, best to take a break after a few beats if you feel it starting to affect your play.