View Single Post
Old 10-22-2007, 01:17 PM

Default 25/25 deep-ish PL - crappy flush OOP

Fourhanded. This hand involves me and a somewhat loose regular whose main game isn't holdem.

I'm in the BB with 8k, he covers UTG/CO. I'm stuck a bunch and have been folding mostly, he's up a little and has been playing lots of hands. Relatively little threebetting has been going on compared to online - in fact barely anyone has done it except for the rich businessman to my right (frequently, getting little respect) and myself (rarely, with better results).

Villain straddled a lot, but not this time. He opens for 100. Sometimes he opens for 75, but I have not been able to determine a pattern.

Button and SB fold, and I pot to 325 with 7[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img]3[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img]. Ususally the businessman called the raise (and the threebet), so I felt my opportunities to threebet-bluff this guy were limited. He calls.

Flop: K[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img]6[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img]2[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] (not 100% sure, but this type of board in general)
Pot 675

I bet 400, he calls

Turn: Q[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img]
Pot 1475

I bet 1k, he makes it 3k