View Single Post
Old 10-22-2007, 11:20 AM

Default Re: AP thread 872.6 - Statement ITT

After reading these various threads from the beginning and some background information I just made my own conclusion. I just put two plus two together and get four. The picture I have is pretty ugly and it looks like a criminal case with larger proportions where normal auditors with limited scope of engagement have only little chance to get a final result and a overall picture. I think it's time that other guys (perhaps Interpol/FBI) should start an investigation.

I do not trust Absolute Poker any longer. It looks like a washout and there is no transparency at all. A nice tinkered storefront with a lot of promise for noncritical poker players.

I stop reading these threads, whatever comes out, it will only be part of the truth. I hope that the whole situation in Kahnawake will be cleaned up. It is time for a change and a lot of steps into the right direction. And this is certainly not only an Absolute problem. It is a problem for the whole poker community and especially the other poker sites which do not participate in the public discussion. I think they know why.