View Single Post
Old 10-22-2007, 03:30 AM

Default Re: AP thread 872.6 - Statement ITT

[ QUOTE ]
Ike, your more recent comments have made me see your point of view a little clearer, but it doesn't change the way you acted when the scandal was first breaking, and I think most people attacking you are still pretty hot over that..

I lost a lot of interest in the story after your comments, as a lot of people probably did, and it seems to me that was your motive since it was unlikely any money was going to be recovered at that time. Now that AP is committed to paying, you're all over the threads again, and I question whether you'd even have any interest in this whole mess had you not personally lost money.

[/ QUOTE ]

-When the scandal was first breaking, you weren't in the threads.
-Any idea that I had some master plan to cool the heat on AP is completely ridiculous. What happened was a lot of people where making grandiose predictions/claims/speculation with little evidence to back it up. I got heated with some people I shouldn't of bothered with, and a few guesses turned out to be correct. I took a TO from posting in the threads (but still read up), plus I had a game and other weekend activities.
-Would I have interest in this had I lost money? Yes. Would it be the same level of interest if I hadn't? Obv not. I don't see how this is relevant, as I'm sure you are as interested as me right now, but I don't hold that against you.