View Single Post
Old 10-22-2007, 01:01 AM

Default Re: ***SSNL LIFE THREAD [OCT]***

Girlfriend and I broke up about 2 months ago. She lives in a different state. We were together nearly 3 years. Break up was due primarily to distance and the complications that arose from that. We have been talking intermittently because I want to move near her to give us a chance together. While she hasn't said yes or no, she has admitted to having feelings and wishing things were different.

I call tonight and she answers. Says she can't talk. She also can't talk later. She's at a guys house and plans to spend the night there apparently.

-why did she answer the phone? i was in the same situation 2 weeks ago and let the phone go to the machine
-is she playing games with me? (in other words, drop the bitch)
-do i still have a chance with this or not?

Anyway, I talked to her for 15 minutes at this guys house, saying that I wanted to talk about the tip of the iceberg- I want to be near her, to give us a chance, because I think she's incredible, I wish things were different, etc. She asked if we could talk about this later, as it wasn't a good time for her (ldo!!). She was in tears, fwiw. I said she that if she was happy there and confident in her decision then she shouldn't call me back tomorrow because her uncertainty gives rise to my uncertainty and if she's confident then she shouldn't continue to talk to me and [censored] up my emotions. Then we said goodbye.

-what are the chances she ever calls?