View Single Post
Old 10-22-2007, 01:00 AM

Default Re: 2007 SEC Football Thread

Another crazy week!

Some observations from the UF/UK game:

offense:
-tebow is still incredible. Having bubba back is great as well, he showed that he is a very nice piece of this offense. Still, the lack of a true run game is somewhat alarming (though we've shown thus far that tebow and seldom used moore can keep defenses off balance).

also, hope Tebow will be fine. Thanks to TFG for posting the injury reports.

defense:
-wow, torrey davis is a beast. I say we leave C. McMillen out and leave the big frosh in there. He bit on a few plays but for the most part wreaked havoc. First time I saw push this year. Definitely great DL play with J. Cunningham and D. Harvey. This DL is starting to look better.

LBs, still great. spikes and doe missed a few tackles but for the most part, I'm happy with our LBs and they should be great next year.

DBs, still not there. rickerson got burned every time and I'm glad they pulled him. Wondy still runs around like a headless chicken at times. if we lose major wright next week, i'll be quite angry. the thought of having k. jackson in there makes me want to throw up.

in other news, Les Miles is still retarded. I feel for AU fans, despite my eternal hatred for them.