Old 10-21-2007, 08:54 PM

Default Re: AP thread 872.6 - Statement ITT

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Ike,

I didn't mean to be a dick. Just wanted to point out that your decision to not go back might be easier and prove more correct if you consider that just as many fish as sharks are going to leave because of this scandal. If not a greater percentage.

[/ QUOTE ]
you are assuming that this info is equally distributed among players, this is obv not true.

[/ QUOTE ]

What percentage of 5-10+ players do you think will be unaware of the situation in a month? I would say 25% of them not knowing would be generous.

[/ QUOTE ]

well considering I'm looking at who is playing 5/10+ right now and its all fish, I'm thinking youre wrong

[/ QUOTE ]

If somebody were going to shill for getting players back to AP i think they would do best to use replys similar to yours.

I'm wondering how somebody who uses EV calculations for their decisions as you do, would see benefit in constantly promoting the good qualities of such a fishy site on one of the most popular threads in one of the most popular poker forums.

Now i'm being a dick.

[/ QUOTE ]
Youre an idiot, I'm probably not going back to AP despite "my EV calculations." Learn how to read, seriously. Also, continue blaming me for telling the truth. My posts in this thread will have 0 effect on anyone going back to abso or not.