View Single Post
Old 10-21-2007, 06:36 PM

Default Re: Zero Sum Blackjack: Possible?

[ QUOTE ]
You do realize that is a hand every 2.4s. That is retardedly fast. Online play is like 600 per and screaming. I'd pay someone 1k to play a VPBJ machine that fast for 8 hours.

[/ QUOTE ]

Have you ever played one of these video BJ games? They are fast..faster than online games.

BTW, I'm not sure where you're playing BJ online, but if your only getting 600 hands an hour either the site's software/cnnection is slow or you are slow a slow player.

A pro can easily play 1000-1200 hands of video poker per hour. So why is it hard to beleive they getting in 1500 hands of video BJ per hour? Each hand of video BJ is dealt faster than VP there are never any tricky decisions to make (just follow the basic stategy chart). VP on the other hand tends to require a bit more complicated strategy, which could slow down play.

LOL at "retardedly fast".

I'm not sure why you're going out of your way to poke holes in this true story, when it is clear you know little about the subject. I mean comparing online play to machine in a casion is just pointless.