View Single Post
Old 10-21-2007, 06:12 PM

Default Re: I DESERVE RESPECT

The cashback is also a legitimate loan. I can go deposit a cheque and take out funds via cashback. The cashback is a legitimate 0% interest loan for 2-3 days. As long as the cheque clears then there is nothing wrong. [ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

No it's not. The funds never actually existed in the first place. You are scamming the bank into giving you cashback. That is the illegal part.

[ QUOTE ]
When the cheque presents it will clear because I will have already deposited a second cheque.

[/ QUOTE ]

Again you are depositing another bad check that does not have any actual, real, funds behind it. that is the illegal part.

None of my checks are like that. They are all legitimate loans. All the money is real. In your example, you are trying to create money out of thin air. That is not happening here, not even close.

If the money didn't exist, the checks from these credit card companies would bounce. They clear without me having to try to cover for it with some fake check.

The main difference that you don't seem to grasp is that kiting is fraud from the start -- you never had a valid check to begin with. What i'm doing has only one check -- a valid one. It is a loan that I am obligated to pay back.

Anyways, you will obviously never realize the difference here, so I'm done talking about it. This is not how I wanted to spend my birthday.