View Single Post
Old 10-21-2007, 12:37 PM

Default Re: No parachute skydiving prop bet?

[ QUOTE ]
I'll do this.. I'll put up 50k to win 100k. I've never done anything remotely like this before... I'd want three atempts meaning i could go up in the plane twice and not jump but the third time I don't jump I would then forfeit the bet. Any takers?I have a friend who is a pilot.. so would just need an experienced sky diver to jump with...

[/ QUOTE ]

Any one who has the cash needs to take this bet. I will put my small but entire bankroll on this. I am an experienced skydiver with 3000+ jumps and have been a skydiving instuctor for over 13 years. I also have done several of these jumps (called Mr. Bills) both as the person holding on and one opening the parachute.The only stipulations need be that they freefall for at least 15 seconds before opening and that the have nothing to assist them to hold on such as a harness or clip.It cannot be done! The peson needs to wear a parachute themself or they will die. If this is done properly I am willing to shoot the freefall video of this bet and also may be able to find you someone to jump with the person. I will not do it because of the risk involved.