View Single Post
Old 10-21-2007, 12:34 PM

Default Re: New Software: Holdem Manager

[ QUOTE ]
I have only ever commented when you spam or say negative comments about a competitor, and then only a fraction of the time you've done it. And I have zero interest in HM.

[/ QUOTE ]

Offering to show a graph (when it is being requested) is not spam or a negative post. You posted a graph from your product after it was requested, so my post is no different.

[ QUOTE ]

I have made no negative comments toward PT3. Only negative comments towards your attitude on these forums. I happen to like 2+2 and post here a lot, whereas you just use it for commercial gain.

[/ QUOTE ]

I was reading and posting on this forum for a long time before I even starting writing PA Hud. Most of my replies on this forum is in response to questions being asked about my product. Yes, lately I have been posting about PT3. Considering there are dozens of posts from developers about their up and coming and new products (even promoting their commercial products, which I was told was not allowed and therefore, refrain from suggesting my own product when people ask for opinions), I don't see this as a problem.

[ QUOTE ]
Everything you say is fine...except for the fact you guys started VERY quickly as soon as competition came on the scene. The difficulties suddenly disappeared.

[/ QUOTE ]

The difficulties disappeared because I was fortunate enough to find a partner who knew my product well and was able to offer superb support, therefore giving me time to spend developing. He is sacrificing a lot to help us and he is gambling on the future of the company.

I will not be responding to any more of your posts in this thread. If you feel the need to get in the last word, go ahead.