View Single Post
Old 10-21-2007, 12:23 PM

Default Re: Kaz2107 in tha well (Birthday edition)

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
when are you coming to az to pwn bitches and clubs?
whats your winrate at $100 NL?
what are the biggest adjustments you've made since moving up to $100
Why is baseball rigged?
Do you think its possible that the Sun's will beat the Bulls record for most wins in a season this year?(I do)

[/ QUOTE ]well i have never been officially invited to AZ but i would obv love to come some time.

not sure wut my overall winrate is at 100nl. i deleted my whole data base like 2 months ago but i would guess that for all the hands i have played it is like prolly 3 or 4/100 but right now i think i am like 6ish. in may i was over 7 all month and this month i am like 6ish i think.

[/ QUOTE ]

is that ptbb or just bb?
also this might have already been asked but where are you playing now? i´m ship2me at ftp any tips?
and do you think thac is a nit? i only played a bit with him at a couple of tables and he was running like 10/7 or something like that...

[/ QUOTE ]those r ptbb

im playin at ftp and abso. i dont have a ton of hands on u thus cant say to much. if u wanna post all ur stats and some hands or sumtin id love to look at them for u tho

again i havent played a ton of hands with thac but im pretty sure those r rather low for him and would expect him to play like 18/15 or sumtin like that. he was prolly just running card dead or donkin around doin sumtin else rather then paying attention to the tables