View Single Post
Old 10-21-2007, 12:19 PM

Default Re: New Software: Holdem Manager

[ QUOTE ]
Phil, for someone who claims not to have any sort of personal interest in HM, you sure do go out of your way to make negative comments towards PT3

[/ QUOTE ]
I have only ever commented when you spam or say negative comments about a competitor, and then only a fraction of the time you've done it. And I have zero interest in HM.

I have made no negative comments toward PT3. Only negative comments towards your attitude on these forums. I happen to like 2+2 and post here a lot, whereas you just use it for commercial gain.

[ QUOTE ]
As for Pat "not putting a cent" back into his product, you have no idea what you are talking about...As for hiring new help, well, that's not as easy as you think.

[/ QUOTE ]
Everything you say is fine...except for the fact you guys started VERY quickly as soon as competition came on the scene. The difficulties suddenly disappeared.

[ QUOTE ]
This thread is about Holdem Manager. I suggest everyone gets back on topic.

[/ QUOTE ]
You guys started it, here and elsewhere. Don't spam, don't say bad stuff about competitors, and all is roses [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Apologies to Roy for taking up his thread, but you guys are getting worse and worse with this stuff and something needed to be said.