View Single Post
Old 10-21-2007, 12:06 PM

Default Re: How ZeeJustin Did it?

[ QUOTE ]
Well, that's the thing i wanted to know...he said he was playing in tournaments that were only bigger than 500+ players.... so im kinda wondering how him having only 3 or 4 accounts would have helped him "cheat".... most of the time he wouldnt even have 2 accounts at the same table.

[/ QUOTE ]

Ok, there are only x numbers of high buy-in tournaments with huge fields. So, if you have 4 entries into said tournament, and lets say your ROI is 100%, you have a 400% ROI for the tournament whereas other good players who are playing only have a 100% ROI. It has nothing to do with chip dumping and everything to do with having a better shot than everyone else at going deep because ultimately luck plays a large part no matter how good you are. I mean, if all the good players played 5 accounts instead of 1, a field of 10% good players would then be like almost 40% good players, so when people multi account the field is tougher.

Also, given the vast number of people who have gotten caught/admitted to doing this, and the god only knows how many people who have done it and not gotten caught, I think bringing up ZJ when discussing this is kinda rude and silly.