View Single Post
Old 10-21-2007, 08:43 AM

Default Re: I made a video (NL50)

Your English is real easy to understand.

Change at least the table felt color, so your eyes stop bleeding?

You don't need to be very selective before sitting at a table, as long as you're willing to get up if you don't like it. But is it that time consuming?

You can loosen a little against minraisers. At 3:15 in the BB, you fold J3s against a LAG SB minraise, and about the same time, T9o on the other table.

At 15:30 you raise 44 on the button, get 2 callers, and get an AJ2 all-diamonds flop. I wouldn't cbet there.

At 28:00 with QJ hand, you can call the turn and reevaluate on the river. Against some opponents I would even rather raise.

At 31:30 with JTs UTG, go ahead and open with it. At the very least, start opening with these hands a quarter of the time (pick a suit for the session to play more LAG).

At 34:00 don't attack a poster from out of position with K6o.

At 46:00 yes, fold the 98s to the reraise. In fact, just about everywhere you say you don't know whether to fold or not, you should be folding. Don't be afraid they are going to push you around; if it feels like they are, then respond by looking for your own opportunities to be the bettor instead. At 1:10:00 with Q9s is one of those opportunities you had to bet the flop.

At 51:30 with AQo, against a guy with this size stack and so aggressive postflop, you can just call preflop. Or you can raise to $5+ and call the push.

At 1:01:00 complete K7s. It's better than the T7o you completed with earlier, and possibly should have folded that one.

JMO, and good luck at the tables.