View Single Post
Old 10-21-2007, 04:42 AM

Default Re: 100NL - 9tabling Video

I watched and thought you played ok. I feel I play pretty nitty poker and you made me feel like I get out of line every couple minutes.

You hit a set w/55 in a $6 pot on a Q85 two tone board and checked behind last to act. Pretty terrible IMO. Start building the pot and try to get monies in.

Folded to an ep $3 raise w/KJs in LP when >100bbs deep.

56 hand where you flop trips and get bet/3betted on the turn seems like a good standard fold that many people wouldn't make because zomg you have trips.

Calling with 88 to somebody reraising an UTG raise is pretty bad esp. since you say after that if you're reraising an UTG raise you can expect a 4 bet quite often.

AKs reraised pot was a very tough spot. I feel you just have to give him credit for a better hand or the same hand. I don't think you can profitably go past the flop. Your thought process there seemed pretty good as you said that calling just leaves you in the same spot you are now and raising sucks to.

Limping behind a limper w/88 in the cutoff is terrible.

I don't like your limp UTG w/99 but you're stubborn with this. I think you're good enough postflop to not become a total spewmonkey. I don't like checking the turn because it's apparent he has a draw himself (like 45). Bet/folding turn and checking river is far superior to checking turn and betting river because unmade hands can call a turn bet but not a river bet.

The ATs and A9s hands where you call out of the blinds show why position is very important. Fold preflop (in general) more often OOP.

Calling with QQ to a decent players hijack raise is bad. Why are you letting a competent player have position on you while you have a strong but vulnerable hand OOP? Get your money in while the gettings good.

In one hand you muck KTo on the button after a limp and say you may limp if it was suited. That should be a standard iso steal. Later on you raise a limper w/KTo which really confused me as to why you didn't the time before.

Tossing J8s on the button to an UTG raise 130bbs deep to somebody who raises only 4% of their hands seems like you're just passing up money.

The AJo hand was a fine fold. It would have been much easier if you lead though and might have lead to a different result.