View Single Post
Old 10-20-2007, 11:21 PM

Default Re: 100nl- AA 200bbs deep against a REG... heres my line wut do u thin

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i understand this but tbh i wouldnt hate some pot control on the turn n e wayz. i mean i seriously doubt he is calling a reasonable turn bet with QQ and he deff is capable of folding even KK. thus killing my equity in the hand. i honestly can only see one hand that he calls my turn bet with that i beat. and i think he does find a fold with KK at times too. so now i am turning my AA hand (which i think is ahead of his range on the turn) into a bluff because i KNOW AA is behind his range that he calls a turn bet with here.

[/ QUOTE ]
So he's folding KK and worse on the turn, but he's calling your riv all-in? You can bet 55 in 89 on the turn and make only a slightly more than 1/2 pot riv shove. I think this is the best line. You're stacking off vs better hands anyways and I think this maximizes your value vs KK/QQ.

Checking the turn hoping he'll pot control, but still with the intention of stacking off isn't a good idea imo.

[/ QUOTE ]ok... on the turn if i fire a second barrel wut is he calling the second barrel with that i beat?!?!?!? MAYBEEEEE KK. i highly doubt he is calling with QQ. so i am turning my hand into a bluff. by checking i am a. allowing him to bluff with a mid pair that he floated or AK that he peeled with, b. letting him think his QQ or KK is actually the best hand so that he either value bets the turn or will call my value bet on the river.

r u guys who r advocating a bet on the turn folding to a shove?!?!!?