View Single Post
Old 10-20-2007, 08:00 PM

Default Re: AP thread 87.1 - waiting on the statement ITT

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I have a quasi-statement from AP. This is coming from a phone call, so don't quote me exactly.

--------

AP has secured notarized statements from the person who perpetrated this crime. He confessed to a number of accounts that he did this with. He was a highly trusted consultant of the company and it is very possible that he could have played from Scott's house when Scott was not there. He used 3rd party software and did this from a number of locations in the world not limited to Costa Rica.

AP also says they have proof that Oscar, Scott and Brent are not associated with this (my note: he did not mention AJ, but I didn't remember to ask him for clarification).

AP also says they would like to invite any trusted 2p2 or P5er (b/c Adam Small is in Costa Rica) to come into the office and view the details/data for OSCAR133.

[/ QUOTE ]

How do they explain that he did this with 6 accounts, two of which (STEAMROLLER, POTRIPPER) were directly registered to "former" AP CEOs?

[/ QUOTE ]
He claims that type of thing will come out. It might be significant that he didn't mention AJ as being innocent. I dunno.