View Single Post
Old 10-20-2007, 06:49 PM

Default Re: Renouncing US Citizenship

[ QUOTE ]
Plus reading about Polish politics and their election it doesn't seem like a good choice.

Canada might work for him. Our military (which I support strongly) is in Afganistan but that is the first use in a very long time. It is also smaller then NYC police force.

I don't pay taxes but if I did I rather they go to defence then to useless social programs.

[/ QUOTE ]

yeah the problem for me isn't the high percent that goes bye bye in taxes but how its spent. also henry i wouldn't classify it as "defense" spending. talk on this subject is incredibly orwellien where everything really is backwards. our military goes to attack other countries not defend. or for instance the "war on terror", our country is the real terror, the terror done to us caused 2k deaths, we've caused far far more than that. anyway, besides the point

studying this issue brings up a couple interesting points. as someone mentioned, the US passport is really a good thing to have cause it lets us go wherever we want. on the other hand, countries (the US) are so full of s.hit when they talk about free trade. it's just free trade that allows money to come into the country, not people.