View Single Post
Old 10-20-2007, 06:48 PM

Default Re: Stoxtrader is \"In the Well\"

[ QUOTE ]
How many tables do you usually play at once? Also, how do you minimize the risk of "internet disconnections"? Is your current ISP stable and consistent enough to "safely" play like 6 tables of nosebleed or high stakes? It would be a nightmare to timeout when you have a full house on the turn card on one of your table.

I've had this happen to me a few times before as I'm sure it has for anyone that plays lots of tables and puts the hours in. I can't imagine playing anything higher than NL400 when multitabling without running like a dual ISP off a special router that can autoswitch on on-the-fly. I've heard that something like that can used, but I'm not currently using anything like that. Do you feel like something like that is needed for multitablers that play high enough?

[/ QUOTE ]

I've tried to get it, but have not been able too. I use a battery backup for power supply, but my internet connection backup is a wireless aircard so I can play if internet is down but I dont think I could switch over fast enough in the middle of a hand.