View Single Post
Old 10-20-2007, 06:13 PM

Default Re: We haven\'t won yet: latest (10/19) cliff\'s notes on AP scandal

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
ticker symbol?

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't know, it's listed under Mohawk. Also, Adanthar, in the info. I was researching on them, it says that they were started on/ by the influence and of a very important New York politician. no name. (Why would a NY politician help set up a Canadian industry?) I'm sorry to say it again, but this goes deep.

[/ QUOTE ]

This may not be correct information from Gobbomom.
There is a Mohawk Industries that trades on the NYSE, but this is their business:

Mohawk is a leading supplier of flooring for both residential and commercial applications. Mohawk offers a complete selection of carpet, ceramic tile, laminate, wood, stone, vinyl, and rugs. These products are marketed under the premier brands in the industry, which include Mohawk, Karastan, Ralph Lauren, Lees, Bigelow, Dal-Tile, American Olean, Unilin and Quick Step. Mohawk's unique merchandising and marketing assist our customers in creating the consumers' dream. Mohawk provides a premium level of service with its own trucking fleet and over 250 local distribution locations.

I work for a major wirehouse firm, and I have never heard of the the Mohawks that run the servers in Canada being listed here. They could be listed on a Canadien Exchange.