View Single Post
Old 10-20-2007, 06:01 PM

Default Re: We haven\'t won yet: latest (10/19) cliff\'s notes on AP scandal

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
has anyone contacted the costa rican version of the FBI yet?

[/ QUOTE ]LOL, at Costa Rican version of the FBI, in spite of American beliefs, the FBI is not the worlds police force... Methinks that the equivalent policing authority in Costa Rica is probably on the "take"...

[/ QUOTE ]

for some reason people laughing off "local authority's" role in this pisses me off a little. Why is everyone assuming Costa Rica is corrupt? It may turn out it is but just to assume it doesn't help when their may be a possible avenue for actual recourse.

The fact that the players are gringos in this case may only serve to hurt them. Maybe the local enforcement is jealous or is out to get them. I read an article where Costa Rican authorities raided Calvin Ayer's compound for a allegation of a home poker game. Obv they were out to get him or some reason. Being American hurts you in a lot of the world.

I think people underestimate the possible implications this board can have. We have uncovered more than enough evidence to convict people in an actual court of law. I know I wont be satisfied unless people get the punishment they deserve.

Perhaps someone should let Panama know that they may have an American criminal possibly fleeing to their country soon.