View Single Post
Old 10-20-2007, 01:16 PM

Default Re: The Office Season 4 Ep 4

[ QUOTE ]
btw, the reason i didn't go wild over the whomever scene is that it completely jars with the humour of the show. there has never been a scene written with that rapid fire dialogue from all the characters. i mean is this an office or a quentin tarantino film? you could tell it was written as an almost showoff piece. plus kevin delivered his line like a complete buffoon as always.

the powerpoint scene just before it was far superior.

[/ QUOTE ]

I completely agree with everything you've said in this thread, from people overrating the episode to Darry being a far funnier character than Kevin (in fact I don't find Kevin funny at all).

I was a little shocked when I saw people considering this for the best episode ever, but chose not to say anything since I went on a rant about the show being not as good as it once was in the last episode thread.

For everyone saying how great this episode was, have you even watched the first 2 seasons? I'm having a tough time seeing how anyone could say this episode was the best of all time (let alone that whomever scene being the best scene of all time). It was a solid episode, don't get me wrong, but just the fact that episodes are now one hour long makes it tough enough to put them in the "best ever" category. It also seems like a lot of the stuff is too contrived, as Yeti mentioned with the whomever scene and the entire beat farm scene.