View Single Post
Old 10-20-2007, 11:53 AM

Default Re: Friday Night Lights Season 2

for the lyla lovers: http://media.egotastic.com/media/pic...upskirt-01.jpg

as for the ep:
my prediction is landry's dad takes the fall/masters a cover-up for the murder as the resolution. landry can't go to jail unless they are writing him off the show and his dad being a cop has value in all of us saying how can u dump the body when ur dad is a cop but probably has more value down the line. the scene in applebee's where tyra says how great landry is seemed to be setup for the dad willing to take the fall/risk his career covering it all up because his son's life is going so great (football, hot girl) that a father couldnt stand to see his son go away for the crime.

IlPug, i hope riggins never tries the religious stuff. i think it was solely to get in lyla's pants and now that he failed he will move on. i'm probably wrong.

i was more on the "street's end of episode dialogue seemed forced" side but i can see it being intentional bad acting based on the comments.

i enjoyed the ep, but we're still a little scattered i feel like not enough happens in the 40+ minutes and i want more...but thats a good thing.