View Single Post
Old 10-20-2007, 11:25 AM

Default Re: We haven\'t won yet: latest (10/19) cliff\'s notes on AP scandal

[ QUOTE ]
Latest from gambling911.com:

http://www.gambling911.com/Absolute-Poker-102007.html

[/ QUOTE ]

Y'know, I've been following this for a week, and I must say that Gambling911.com sounds like a bunch of low-life shills.

"Scott Tomm had no involvement in this matter," the representative from Absolute Poker told Gambling911.com.

So, which spelling is correct? "Tom" or "Tomm"?

To clear things up, as Gambling911.com has been at the Absolute Poker office in the past, there has been discussions connecting Nine.com with Absolute. Nine.com was located in the same Mall office complex as Absolute prior to this year. For over a year now, Nine.com was moved to Curacao and is now fully integrated into VIP.com.

This carefully avoids addressing #17 in the Cliff's Notes, that the Potripper account belongs to AJ Green, former Director of Operations at AP and Scott Tom's best friend. AJ Green is currently VP of operations at nine.com. AJ Green changed his name from Allan Grimard, and was involved in internat scams before AP.

As a side note, our impression of Absolute was that we believed it to be among the most professionally run operations in Costa Rica.

Yes, because they're going to show their inner computer workings to just anybody who visits their offices. And I'm sure their representative was a crack computer expert.

Our own Jenny Woo visited their office in August 2006.

Don't pay attention to our blatant shilling, look at her boobs!!