View Single Post
Old 10-20-2007, 11:14 AM

Default Re: Just turned pro got a couple questions?

[ QUOTE ]
you guys are forgetting the difference in NONturbo sngs. theres a lot less swings and high rois are realistic and there are WAAAY less regulars/pros, if any. im sure 15-20% is possible. OP how many tables do you play at a time?

jkpoker - how can you possibly have a 30%roi in 1k games and bring that all the way down to -5% in less than 20 days?

[/ QUOTE ]

agree on the turbos vs regs but:

a) youre talking about the upper ends of attainable ROIs even at the regulars and the OP cant tell if hes on a heater at 30%...it just doesn't seem like he has the understanding of the game yet to asses playing SNGs professionally meaning I doubt he can maintain that high of an earn. Nothing personal at all against the OP, and I think the jokes in the thread are dumb fwiw, but just what its looking like from here.

b) on that same note, even if he was earning similarly to 15-20%, it doesn't seem like he is playing enough tables to make it more meaningful than achieving less than half that ROI multi tabling turbos (being that hes played 300 total or something).