View Single Post
Old 10-20-2007, 07:27 AM

Default Re: We haven\'t won yet: latest (10/19) cliff\'s notes on AP scandal

I'm sorry if this has been said, but has anyone involved on the scam contacted interpol and the Costa Rican Authorities? Cause if AP didn't know about the players cheating, then they legally should have known, which makes their denial over the past weeks a serious criminal offense. As a regular pokerplayer I would like to see the board members/decision makers of AP rot in Costa Rican jail for a long, long time, and I think most players and rooms will agree with me on this.

I think AP should be taken off line with immediate effect, and that a transfer to other rooms should be made available by combined efforts of the other leading pokersites.

I think for these crimes these punishments ARE possible within the limits of international law.

They made a contract for thousands of dollars, and they have willfully BROKEN it, while knowing it, or of course, while having but for brains and not knowing it, but still -should have know-ing it. So it's simple robbery, or involvement in robbery, by covering up. Everyone knows robbery is a crime, but I hear nobody about this possibility. There is even a special global police cop oration program for these kinds of large scaled global scams.