View Single Post
Old 10-20-2007, 05:30 AM

Default 5/10 E live Going nuts with the nut flush draw

Its a bit an aggressive loose game. Couple of people limp, the CO raises and I call in the SB (SB=BB structure) with A[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]5[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]. The raiser seemed reasonable. The big blind and the limpers call. We see a flop with 6 persons, for 12 sb.

K[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]Q[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]Q[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img]

I bet, fold, Some semi-unkown raises (he only has 3 BB left), some moron calls two cold, The pf raiser threebangs, Fold, I cap, and the original callers call. We see the turn 4 handed for 14bb.

K[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]Q[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]Q[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img]A[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]

I check, the guy left to me bets all in. Call, call, And I call. We are still with 4 people in the hand for 18 bb. It is the beautiful

K[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]Q[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]Q[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img]A[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]A[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]

Giving be the second nuts. I bet, moron raises, pf raiser looks pained, calls, I threebang and they both call. The pot was 24 bb in the end.

I was wondering if I was too aggressive on the flop. What hands do you put the all-in player and the pf raiser and the moron?