View Single Post
Old 10-20-2007, 04:25 AM

Default Re: My first post, cheater concerns

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
YOu better be more worried about the people that are cheating together online. Ive witnessed it first hand and known several people that would go into a room with 2-3 friends and "collude". A few weeks ago I got some two way radios, you know the ones you dont need a license for and my son turned them on and was listening to channel six so I heard some people talking so I said bring that to me. I listened and it was 3 guys playing poker online and cheating telling each other "I folded an Ace so your Ace is probably good" and "I made a set get out" etc......etc....I listened to the same guys for the rest of the week at night cheating at online poker cash games. Online poker is rife with cheating of all sorts.

[/ QUOTE ]

lol.

[/ QUOTE ]

What does that lol stand for? Does no one here believe there are people outthere, talking on the phone or using online messenger while sitting together on one table?
Isnīt that a way to cheat big time playing online? Sit down with 2 friends and send informations about your hands back and forth...