View Single Post
Old 10-20-2007, 03:34 AM

Default Re: Update

I open QTs in MP, donkey on my left call with some others ATx flop. I bet, donkey raise, blind calls two, I call. Turn Q, I c/r and blind stares me down like a minute before folding. I value town the river and beat AK.

Like five hands later I open AA same donkey calls along with blind. 762 two clubs. I bet, donkey raises, I three, he cap. all along the blind who was fairly tight called. turn is a red 8, I bet, donkey just calls now which means I am good here 10000% o the time, blind also calls. River if the Jc and I wuss out and just check call the river to lose to donkeys J7o.

I raise 44 UTG (stfu lol), some people call, I bet and am raised on 652, just call the turn but it went a couple bets, river three and I whiff on my c/r lol I suck. but why would I ever have a 4 there, EVER.

Some people limp, I limp Th9d in the CO. Like 7 ways to the flop of QJx two diamonds. Some guy bets and I call. Turn is the 8 of diamonds and I raise. river is some stupid card and he check call. I flip my hand like it is the straight nizzles and he rolls 62d for the flush.

I won a HUGE pot with UI JJ against people who don't know how to play this game and called my value bets the whole way.

I won a HUGE pot with A7 on a AT7xA board after two bets pf like 5-6 ways, then capped OTF three ways, turn and river they just called my bets...homeboy had...KK lol.

then some stupid things happening and I left. Frond is probably there winning a million dollars right now because I gave him a lucky chip. and my chips were in fact lucky tonight.