View Single Post
Old 10-20-2007, 03:33 AM

Default 1/2 NL Shortstacked Top and bottom pair, what to do

So this table is filled with standard donks, you know 10 raise preflop bet ten dollars the whole way. Hand just prior to this i raise AQ called in three spots flop came QJT, i lead 25 get called by just the table shortstack who check calls his last twenty five on a Q turn and flips up AK like hes afraid its no good, shorstack slowrollers yay. So im down to 80 bucks i limp A4s In the CO, flop comes Ad4s8s, checks to me i bet 10 bucks (3/4 pot) and get raised to 25 by SB then UTG+1 makes it 50. Now im like WTF the UTG+1 has been super donking off chips like no ones business since he got zeeboed by quads earlier to his boat, so Im prettty sure im ahead of him and put his range at 44, 88, A2+ and 48 and 56ss, and pretty much any other flush draw. Then UTG+3 smooth calls, the raise (i now know for a fact he is on a flush draw most likely the Ace high draw but possibly king high) so my question is, do i just shove or fold my last 70 bucks or am i smoked all day with the combinations of hands that beat me plust RIO??? or do we shove all day?

Cliff notes: Flop top and bottom pair with 40BBs vs 3 idiots get it in or fold?