View Single Post
Old 10-20-2007, 03:22 AM

Default Re: Open Challenge to 2+2 Community

[ QUOTE ]
Meh...I'm just not good enough to be a full-time troll. I can't keep it up.

OP, yours is just yet another in the never-ending parade of "poker is rigged" threads. We see so many here in the Zoo that really you have no chance of being taken seriously unless you want to produce some evidence. Asking us to prove a negative is silly, even more so if you're going with a theory that it's rigged for different people based on chip count, as I can't imagine that would be easy to disprove via PT stats. I'm not going to waste my time playing 10 SNGs to find your RNG anomalies, and I doubt anyone else is either.

I really hope for your sake this is some pathetic leveling thread. If it isn't, obviously no one's going to convince you otherwise, as we'll never be able to prove the negative. So thanks for the info, nothing more to see here....move along...move along.

[/ QUOTE ]

You don't have to do anything.....keep living in your world...and be happy....your are obviously comfortable in it....This challenge is for those that seek to see beyong the obvious.........I have no doubt that many on this forum who have read this thread have noticed what I am talking about and probably never addressed it cause as soon as someone mentions online sites being rigged everyone thinks the guy must be an aluminum foil salesman...