View Single Post
Old 10-19-2007, 09:27 PM

Default Re: We haven\'t won yet: latest (10/19) cliff\'s notes on AP scandal

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Dont know where this should be inserted in the cliffsnotes timeline but it was on august22, before the potripper tourney, where I got 2nd to one of the cheating accounts, Payup, in the 1k mtt.

I laughed about Payups invincibility throughout the course of the tourney with inissint while on the phone but didnt think anything of it really until 2+2 started looking into the potripper tourney which i THINK occured later. I sent adanthar my hh for the payup tourney and he essentilly confirmed that the same shenanigans were involved and the payup account was also closed by AP.

sheets

[/ QUOTE ]

Seriously? I haven't heard about this tourney before.

[/ QUOTE ]

I identified it from Sheets' and Grinder's (who finished fifth) hand histories and publicly mentioned Payup as the fifth account, but didn't bother making all but a few hands of that donkament public because I was getting tired of obvious superuser accounts by then and it was obvious to everyone anyhow.

Sample HH from the tournament: the guy plays 90/80 for 4 hours, then gets AhKh up against 77 on a 7xx 2 heart flop and check/calls.

[/ QUOTE ]
this is huge and shows that this has more than likely happened in more than one donkument.
what was the action after the check call???
ty for everything adanthar and everyone!