View Single Post
Old 10-19-2007, 06:59 PM

Default Who here finished college in 4 years?

Currently in my 4th year and already 1 semester behind before the semester started. I failed my acct exam last week and now it looks like i will be 1 year behind. So instead of graduating in Spring 2008 and what i thoguth would be fall 2008, i will graduate in spring 2009. I might even be a 6th year senior if i keep on failing my accounting classes.

I really dont get how most people graduate on time when the workload just gets harder and harder unless of course you are really bright. I consider myself average in terms of intelligence but i am lazy.

I also have a lot of friends who study accounting and they think its a shame that i am so behind when they graduating on time which would be in spring of 2008. However, none of them really live it up really and some friends tell me i should be only focused on studying. I should not be doing anything else at all. What kind of life is that right even though I am in my 4th year?

Someone also who in another forum is a CPA now said that he regretted busting his ass in his last semester to finish his accounting degree on time and said he wished he would have lived it up his last semester instead.

I HATE ACCOUTNING.