View Single Post
Old 10-19-2007, 06:41 PM

Default Re: We win (AP Scandal v. 27)

[ QUOTE ]
As much as I'm not a fan of Seif's, he might need permission from him. A lot of poker sites have rules stating that you aren't allowed to release hand histories and they are only for your own personal use. If only 2 players were involved, it's concievable that Seif wouldn't be breaking AP rules by releasing the HH of their HU match if his opponent openly agreed to allow it to be released.
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
very much looking forward to seeing the hh from seif-stuckin now that seif is offering to obtain and post it. can't imagine stuckin would refuse it's release.

[/ QUOTE ]

Why on earth would Seif need stuckingph's permission? The dude called him out on an internet message board that thousands of people have read over the last year. I think you have a right to post an exculpatory HH anytime you want under those circumstances.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
I got Mike's permission to at least request the files. Mike wants to review them first and make sure that it's the full session before public release.

Mark is going to request them now.

Unfortunately, Mike does not have copies of the HH on his computer, so the ones from AP will have to suffice.