View Single Post
Old 10-19-2007, 04:51 PM

Default A very prudent step

I think it would be very prudent to have one of the other tournament players corroberate that the hand histories are accurate for the cards they held -- by matching them up with hand histories that they have, such as in PokerTracker. Even if an AP source has agreed it's accurate, it would be a quick step to add something meaningful to the pile of facts.

I don't believe this type of corroberation has happened. Although the Excel file seems authentic, I think this would be an easy step to take just to make sure. Someone with enough time on their hands could absolutely fake that file.

Josiahw is online at AP, however won't respond to me. I explained what I was trying to do, and he's chatting with other table members but won't give any response to me. He's probably sick of people contacting him about this. Maybe a more promanent 2+2 member could give it a shot?

He's currently crushing the $4500 Guaranteed SS $100 buyin tournament, I wish him the best of luck after what happened to him. He has 60k chips with 8 people left, and the others ar all at 15k or below.

The other tournament players don't seem to be online at the moment, or else I would try contacting them as well.