View Single Post
Old 10-19-2007, 03:40 PM

Default Re: Survivor China OFFICIAL THREAD

[ QUOTE ]
Instead, they chose to take out the two strongest players in the HOPE that their old tribe will be loyal to them, and in the HOPE that the merge will occur when they have in past shows, and in the HOPE that the two people they lost from their own tribe would be voted out first, and in the HOPE that there will be no new twists that could screw up their plan.

I think their plan would be OK if it was a last-dicth effort to save themselves, but they had the strongest group after reallignment, so why mess with that?

[/ QUOTE ]I agree. Peih-Gee's plan requires a lot of things to go their way to--at best--go into a merge deadlocked. The larger team doesn't usually pick off the smaller team. They start to, but things fall apart quickly. Even the few times the larger team did manage to hold together, it was often sheer luck or stupidity by the shortstacks that let them bumble along with their advantage.

Peih-Gee, Jaime, and Erik would have been much better served taking the automatic wins and trying to form new alliances. It's more uncertain, but doesn't require nearly as many things to fall together prefectly for them.