View Single Post
Old 10-19-2007, 02:44 PM

Default Re: We win (AP Scandal v. 27)

When I read the following story on Gambling911, I couldn't help but think that AP is still trying to outsmart the public.

---------------------------------------
Absolute Poker Admits "Internal Breach"

Absolute Poker on Friday morning admitted an "internal breach" following accusations from the online poker community that a company "employee" had been able to see other players whole cards.

An official from the company admitted the breach and that Absolute had only uncovered who the culprit was Thursday afternoon.

"Players who were affected by this unfortunately situation will be paid in full," the official told Gambling911.com. "Furthermore, a third party investigation has already gotten underway and we will be inviting anyone from the online poker community who wants to take part in this investigation as a means of ensuring how committed we are to getting this matter resolved."

No management personnel were involved in this incident, the company official relayed.

"The person in question knew the internal system at Absolute Poker intimately. We want to ensure everybody that no person can hack into our system from the outside."

Absolute Poker is working diligently to have this matter resolved.

"We need to prove to the online poker community that this can never happen again," the official said.

A company statement sent out to the public was expected by late afternoon Friday.
-------------------------------------------

I wouldn't be surprised if they tried to pin this on the person who leaked the Excel file -- claiming that it's a fake.

Whatever BS story they come up with, I believe that nothing short of a public condemnation of Scott Tom and the Seifdonk will end this scandal; Tom and Seif are both dishonest low lifes and they should be marked as such for life.

-GoodEats