View Single Post
Old 10-19-2007, 02:11 PM

Location: this forum again I will ban you. If you send me an email or private message, I will ban you.
Default Beat: Birds keep [censored] on my car

Okay, so i just moved into a new house 2 weeks ago and we dont have a garage or driveway, but there is TONS of street parking since we don't really have any places that people would want to park on the street for around our house. So now I have been parking on the street everyday. The problem with this is that there are powerlines right in front of our house and above the area where cars would be parked. Our house is by a pole that connects to 4 others, so it essentially makes a giant web of wires above our cars for birds to max and relax on. When I came outside for work this morning there must have been 200+ birds sitting above my car and they probably had like 10-15 fresh spots on the car, which, while bird [censored] had never seemed gross before, i was kind of doing that gaggy, almost vomit thing because it was so gross. I have since read that the acid in their [censored] is really bad for car paint and I would prefer my new car not get owned.

Any cool suggestions for how to make them hang out somewhere else? Buy a hawk? Make giant flaming bird catcher? Pull down powerlines with bare hands?