View Single Post
Old 10-19-2007, 01:54 PM

Default Re: Anyone check raising this river????

[ QUOTE ]
Yeah exactly that's what I thought he would probably Call K,K or Q,Q with a diamond instead of raising it but since I think you know the guy you agree with me that he is more likely to call the turn and raise the turn with a good A???

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes maybe so.But I would expect him to play like that with KK-QQ no diamonds also.

[ QUOTE ]
Btw he had T,T with no diamonds.

[/ QUOTE ]

Are you sure that you havenīt misread the hand history? It seems like an awfully bad play considering his playing standards.Can he really think that calling your turn raise is a good thing.

[ QUOTE ]
Another thing I was thinking about is he probably knows that the players acting after him are complet fish and he didn't really consider their call as an A.

[/ QUOTE ]

Surely he recognizes that but most fish has one thing in common.They fear ace boards because they have learned that it is the highest card in deck.Two cold calls and a good player donking a scary board against a PFR and two fish that always call canīt be a good sign for him.But maybe he just considered the size of the pot and bet turn anyway.