View Single Post
Old 10-19-2007, 01:30 PM

Default Re: We win (AP Scandal v. 27)

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Any relationship between the KGC and AP is obviously completely incestuous.

[/ QUOTE ]

absolute poker has lost the trust and respect of the poker community. the way i see it, by extension, so has the KGC. (they're owned by the same guy!)

the KGC seemed shady to me even before all of this. but now, tbh, i'm wary of any poker site that is associated with the KGC.

the thing is, that's pretty much EVERY SITE. ugh.

sadly, that includes the site that is most trusted and respected on 2p2. everyone seems to believe that the people running poker stars are honest and professional. but i wonder, if that's the case, why would they choose to associate themselves with an organization as sketchy as the KGC? i've seen people in these threads expressing a "good thing poker stars isn't like absolute" sentiment. i'd like to share in that, but boy, i really wish they had no connection to the KGC.

[/ QUOTE ]
Is there anyone in the history of online poker who said "Oh, well, this site is licensed by the KGC. I can obviously trust them."

Site reputations are based on the sites themselves, not the sham licensing commissions. Of course the most popular licensing groups is also the most lax (and the one with the biggest server farm too).

That doesn't make sites corrupt for working with them.