View Single Post
Old 10-19-2007, 01:23 PM

Default Re: BEAT: stuck two buy-ins + accident in the parking lot

[ QUOTE ]
Based on the evidence given, this is 100% your fault. The cop's an idiot for letting you off the hook, both for not having insurance and because the accident was clearly your fault.

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL, I said I didn't have "proof" of insurance Mr. Selective Reading. Meaning my insurance card.

Also, I'm curious how you determined it was obviously my fault given:
a. you weren't there
b. you weren't there
3. you used "based on the evidence given". You mean the story I just told? lol. Another lawyer? Uhm, obviously not. CSI? Hrm, maybe..

Rest assured that if it was clearly my fault the cop would've written me up for it and I would not be disputing it. I got no problem admitting my faults. I have done plenty and never bullshitted about it.

I got nothing to gain by posting "OMG someone ran into me!" here. Think about it. Why would I do that? Are there donkeys running around claiming innocence to complete strangers here often? I give two sheets if you believe honestly. I just wanted to share a beat thinking maybe one of you would be human, could relate, and hell maybe post a similar beat. Guess not. Obviously you are all robots that take the train so FTW.