View Single Post
Old 10-19-2007, 12:59 PM

Default Re: LASIK Vision Correction

[ QUOTE ]
im considering getting lasik over the summer, and id like to know what the community thinks of it. basically my concern is safety. i have heard there is irreperable damage in 1/10000 cases, and worsening vision in 1/1000 cases. Does anyone know of someone who has had the procedure & it went badly?

Also any recommendations of Doc's in the southeast would be appreciated.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yellow, listen up man. It's the best money you will ever spend. My wife (26 years old) was -425 in one eye and -375 in the other eye and now she sees perfect. The whole process took about 30 seconds. The day I took her there, the doctor did 133 sets of eyes. We paid 4800.00 for it (well I did lol) I'm fortunate to have 20/20. My wife wore glasses and contacts her whole life. She walked out of the office and could read my shirt. You can't drive for like a day and a half afterwards and have to wear these goggles at night so you don't scratch your eyes for like a week. We got ours done at filutoski eye institute who has done over 35,000 of them. They are located in Lake Mary, FL. I encourage you to watch their video on their website filutoskieye.com hope this helps man and seriously, best money you'll ever spend.